What does it do?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
The #1 best selling and most downloaded cookbook
- Get 500+ authentic and healthy Chinese recipes with 173 colorful pictures in 3 minutes
- Discover 500 Chinese cooking ingredients and terms with over 200 colorful pictures
- Access Nicholas Zhou’s shopping guide to common Chinese ingredients and cookware
- Get 338 low carb recipes, 289 low fat recipes, 356 low calorie recipes and more
- Grab 200+ more cooking tips and secrets from professional Chinese cooks
- Instantly read 100+ pages of Chinese cooking guide from Nicholas Zhou
- Quickly and easily improve your family’s health starting in 1 WEEK
- Get 100+ KILLER Chinese cooking tips from over 10 master chefs
- Learn 50+ basic Chinese cooking methods and techniques
- And of course, my love for my aunt for my whole life
Is anyone buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Real And Healthy Chinese Cooking scores 74.33/100 which is about standard.
Time to buy – your optionsSo, you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve had a look at the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.chinesefooddiy.com/cookbooks.htm, and find their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was $19.97.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: chinesefooddiy.com you’ll also be taken through to chinesefooddiy.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as the first option. This time though, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might like to choose this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)